Service Checks Logged with Wrong Times

Chris Jepeway jepeway-nag at blasted-heath.com
Wed Jun 9 01:07:16 CEST 2004

Hello, Florian:

> I can confirm this problem; thanks for documenting it!
Thanks for confirming, it's good to know someone else has seen it.
What with the resounding silence following my question,
I had begun to wonder...

> I'll try your patch as soon as possible, and let you know in case I
> find
> any problems.
Please do.

I suspect host checks may have the same problem,
but I didn't do any analysis to be sure.

> Can anybody confirm this is fixed/still present in 2.0?
I took a quick peek at the -current source.  It looked to
me like it could have been fixed, but I only spent a few minutes
looking at the logging code.  I didn't follow the timestamp
from its point of collection all the way through to where
it gets logged.

Chris <jepeway at blasted-heath.com>.