Host Schedule Queuing Issue Nagios 1.2

Shawn Iverson shawn at nccsc.k12.in.us
Thu Mar 17 22:30:06 CET 2005

On Wednesday, March 16, 2005 10:45 AM Shawn Iverson wrote:

<snip>

>If nagios 2.0 already has this feature, then my apologies for
>bringing this issue up.  If this scenario is occurring for
>another reason and nagios is supposed to function this way,
>then I invite someone to contact me and help me resolve the
>issue.  If not, I would like to discuss with anyone interested
>and possibly request it as a feature in future releases of nagios.

>https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=11128758
>https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=11132179

I am going to try out the 2.0b2 code and see how it reacts to a
simulated failure of my network core.  I did notice the following on the
changelog:

Some adaptive monitoring features introduced
Improved notification logic

I hope that the above includes what I described.  I am especially
interested in the "adaptive monitoring features."  I may even dig in the
CVS daily and see if this is the logic for which I am searching.

--

Shawn