Patch: Multiline perfdata lacks trailing blanks

Matthias Flacke Matthias.Flacke at gmx.de
Sat Aug 18 08:35:49 CEST 2007

Hi Ethan, hi list,

for a new 3.x plugin I use the feature to specify multiple lines of
performance data as described in
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/pluginapi.html

Example:http://www.my-plugin.de/wiki/doku.php/check_multi:screenshot:extended_info

There is a small bug in utils.c which misses to add trailing blanks while
sticking them together into $SERVICEPERFDATA$.

I attached a small patch to add these blanks.

Kind regards,
Matthias