error log messages

Patrick Felt pfelt at westernwats.com
Fri Dec 28 06:52:38 CET 2007

I've got a couple of error log messages that I'm trying to figure out.
#nagios suggested that I submit them here as they might be bugs.  The
first is a large number of orphaned processors.  According to Google,
this is caused by high box utilization, however the nagios box is quite
idle so I'm not sure what is going on

The second is a large number of "Warning: Check result queue contained
results for service 'Memory Utilization' on host hostname', but the
service could not be found! Perhaps you forgot to define the service in
your config files?"  the preflight shows no errors so I'm unsure of what
is happening here either.

Are these bugs or have I configured something wrong?

pat