Macro

Haydn Solomon haydn.solomon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 21:53:13 CEST 2007

Hello list,

I was thinking of running different event handler scripts based on the state
transition in nagios ie. for example run a different script when state
changes from critical to OK as opposed to WARNING to OK. I was therefore
looking for any macro that would give me the laststate of a service but
could not find any in the list.  I checked in both the 2.x and
3.xdocumentation but didn't see anything. Did I miss it?  If it isn't
there, I
think it would be nice to have it. What do you think?

Haydn