passive on-demand host checks being converted from soft to hard

Frost, Mark {PBG} mark.frost1 at pepsi.com
Tue Jul 8 17:46:46 CEST 2008

Aha!  Yes, I actually did go through the nagios.cfg file with a
fine-toothed comb when we went distributed (back at 3.0rc1 as I recall),
but at the time I don't think I quite understood what that option meant.

This is the "passive_host_checks_are_soft" option.  I turned it on, ran
a test and my problem is resolved.

Thanks, Thomas and sorry to bother this list with something that was my
problem.

Mark