Front End Development

Shane Webster swebster at pixius.com
Wed Jun 18 17:36:02 CEST 2008

I have been tossing around the idea of using a python based framework to
communicate with and retrieve desired information from the Nagios
Engine. The reason for me thinking Python is also the ability to easily
transplant the code into a GTK application, for both Windows and Posfix
systems.

On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 23:18 +0200, Yann JOUANIN wrote:
> Have a look on my project : Nagios2Json
>
> http://www.yannj.fr/nagios2json
>
> It is in beta but could help you in reading data from Nagios
>

> Yann

This message is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.

Electronic information transmitted herein is not a guarantee of commitment whatsoever or is legally binding unless explicitly noted otherwise. Any  review,  dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this message by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited.

If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material immediately.