NDO Stops Nagios Service Checks

Bierstedt, Daniel D.Bierstedt at crh-group.com
Tue Jun 2 13:59:17 CEST 2009

Hey,

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With best regards

Daniel Bierstedt

Systems Administrator

C. Rob. Hammerstein GmbH & Co KG

Merscheider Str. 167
D-42699 Solingen

phone +49 212 3393 562
fax   +49 212 3393 445

mailto:d.bierstedt at crh-group.com
http://www.crh-group.com <http://www.crh-group.com/>

This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person or organization to whom it is addressed.  It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it.

If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender at the e-mail address above.