Patch for first_notification_delay logic?

Jim Avery jim at jimavery.me.uk
Wed Jul 27 18:09:15 CEST 2011

I've been hoping this patch would make it in to the new Nagios
release, but looking at the source of 3.2.3 it doesn't seem to have
got there just yet.

http://git.op5.org/git/?p=nagios.git;a=commitdiff;h=ecfe7256ff90b1412986f276bf6cd6797d151203

I wonder, can I expect it to appear in a Nagios Core release soon, and
if not, can anyone advise me if it would be considered safe to apply
this patch on a production system?  Obviously I would test it on a
non-production system first.

Thanks,

Jim

Got Input?   Slashdot Needs You.