Nagios tinderbox - still using old CVS snapshot

Hendrik Bäcker andurin at process-zero.de
Sun May 1 17:17:30 CEST 2011

Am 01.05.2011 17:04, schrieb Bernd Arnold:
> I've put contacts of "admin" and "dev00" boxes on Cc. You're
> using the CVS snapshot too?
>
> Regards,
> Bernd

Hi Bernd,
I've just changed it a few days ago to this script, which runs hourly
during cron

-------------8<-------------
#!/bin/bash

export TINDERBOX_BUILD_ADMIN=<overwritten_mail_address>

svn co
https://nagios.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/nagios/nagioscore/trunk/ nagios
cd nagios
./tools/tinderbox_build -y