Where To Go From Here

Michael Park mpark at parklabs.com
Wed Aug 28 23:45:39 CEST 2002

andrew,

no,. before you get to defining hostgroups, hosts, services, etc.
did you complete the baseline configuration of nagios and the
configuration requirements for apache?

specifically, did you read: "Setting Up The Web Interface"
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/installweb.html

follow all the instructions at that link. it sounds like your apache
config is incomplete or incorrect.

mp