Using Sendmail with MS Exchange

Marcus Nilsson marcus.nilsson at cannondale.com
Tue Nov 26 06:58:23 CET 2002

I am having the same problem. I have given up on tweaking sendmail,
instead im trying to use Mutt for sending mail from command line since
Mutt can use another MTA that localhost. I know that Pine can send mail
from command line as well (and I have successfully done so). I know that
this principle will work but I have not had the time to configure it
yet. Anyone using this way or any other solution involving sending mail
via an exchange server, please share your experiences ;)

/ Marcus