Logged in as ?

Joe Giles jgiles at joeman1.com
Mon Oct 7 19:17:01 CEST 2002

I had this problem too. What I did is I had to create a security file for
both the /nagios and /cgi-bin/nagios directory for apache. What I'm doing
is setting up a password file and using that for both locations. That way,
when someone connects to /nagios and log in, the credentials are passed to
the /cgi-bin pages as well...

Let me know if this works for you

Thanks
--