Ntray errors?

Sean Knox sean.knox at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 11 23:47:40 CEST 2002

Hello all,

     I'm using two instances of Ntray to monitor two different Nagios
installations on Windows 2000 Pro. Ntray doesn't report status
("Extended Status unavailable etc") but the icons tell me if there is a
problem (green=good, red=problem, exclamations point = unknown, etc). So
for me, it has some things to be desired, but it is working.

     I currently have the two instances of ntray in my startup folder-
however, sometimes only one starts up and I have to manually start the
other. That's the only weirdness I've seen.

Sean