nagios.cmd ... "Sorry, you are not authorized..." -- Argh!

Jon Lyons jlyons30 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 06:22:02 CET 2003

Nope, I'm on the older version!
I know there's been a lot of problems with red hat 8.0 lately, not sure if this is one of them. I think you've got everything setup correctly, I don't have access to my setup so I can't help more. I was just suggesting that you get the lastest version of the cmd.c source fromt the CVS archive(website), maybe there's been a change since 1.0...What happends if you replace nagiosadmin with *  in the cgi.cfg?
 "Olivier Beauchemin (Accolade Group)" <olivier at accoladegroup.net> wrote:Err, did you mean 1.0b6? ... that's got a date which pre-dates the 1.0
version? Or, did I misunderstand?

Seems the newer version, labeled 'stable' would be better than the beta
version...

Olivier

cmd.cgi from the CVS and re-compile the cgis.....