nagios.cmd ... "Sorry, you are not authorized..." -- Argh!

Olivier F. Beauchemin (Budget-Tech IT Consulting) ofb at budget-tech.com
Fri Jan 10 18:54:55 CET 2003

...been this way the entire time...  and, seems to work for everything else,
like restricting which services/hosts are viewable depending on who I've
logged in as, so auth config doens't seem like a problem, but I could be
wrong.

/usr/local/nagios/sbin/
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root          124 Jan  9 05:55 .htaccess

[obeauche at mrtg sbin]# cat .htaccess
AuthType Basic
AuthName "NAGIOS"
AuthUserFile /usr/local/nagios/etc/htpasswd.users

<limit GET>
Require valid-user
</limit>

[obeauche at mrtg sbin]# cat /usr/local/nagios/etc/htpasswd.users
nagiosadmin:xxx
olivier:xxx

auth in the /usr/local/nagios/share is optional, right?

Olivier