make all failing on nagios 1.0

Daniel_Casey at jbhunt.com Daniel_Casey at jbhunt.com
Thu Jan 23 23:26:47 CET 2003

This is on an AIX 4.3.3 platform.  I've installed Apache, the png, tiff,
and jpeg development packages.
I've also installed gd and gd-dev, freetype, and zlib.

I made it through ./configure o.k., but I've getting some errors during my
make all:

statusmap.c:42: gd.h: A file or directory in the path name does not exist.
statusmap.c:43: gdfonts.h: A file or directory in the path name does not
exist.

Stop.

Stop.

Thanks.