check_nt

Tim Shouldice tim at mintoskatingclub.com
Thu May 15 16:33:36 CEST 2003

Jeyri:

Use the COUNTER option and the Process object, using the process you want to monitor as
its instance and request the % Processor Time parameter. It will look something like this:

check_nt -H myhost -v COUNTER -l "\\Process(myprocess\\% Processor Time"

where myproces is the process you want the cpu load for.

/Tim Shouldice
NSClient support - http://support.tsmgsoftware.com