distributed monitoring setup - ocsp_command not being executed

jason jchambers at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 29 21:56:15 CET 2003

more info
----- Original Message -----
From: "jason" <jchambers at shaw.ca>
To: <nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Nagios-users] distributed monitoring setup - ocsp_command not
being executed

as well, when i use the web interface to look at configuration, services...
this is what nagios sees

Service
Host   Description  Max. Check Attempts Normal Check Interval  Retry Check
Interal  Check Command
host1   Ping - Internal 5    0h 5m 0s   0h 1m 0s
check_ping!10.0.0.6!200!20%!800!60%

Check Period  Parallelize  Volatile  Obsess Over  Enable Active Checks
Enable Passive Checks
24x7   Yes   No   Yes   Yes    Yes

Check Freshness Freshness Threshold   Default Contact Groups  Enable
Notifications  Notification Interval
No   Auto-determined value    snms, rsc   No     1h 0m 0s

Notification Options  Notification Period  Event Handler  Enable Event
Handler  Stalking Options
Critical, Recovery  24x7        Yes    None

Enable Flap Detection  Low Flap Threshold  High Flap Threshold  Process
Performance Data  Enable Failure Prediction Failure Prediction Options
Retention Options
Yes     Program-wide value   Program-wide value   Yes      Yes         None