RE Downtime

Greg King wgking at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 23 09:25:52 CEST 2004

Setup 2 cron jobs, one to run at 2200 to to disable notifications and another at 0600 to enable notifications, by writing the appropriate commands to ../nagios.cmd. Scheduled downtime might also apply to this scenario. You will need to enable external commands in nagiios.cfg and check the exact command and systax in the docs.

Regards,
Greg King

Message: 11