Nagios Status Map - Center of the universe

Quanah Gibson-Mount quanah at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 12 22:53:22 CET 2004

--On Monday, January 12, 2004 2:47 PM -0700 "Cook, Garry"
<GWCOOK at mactec.com> wrote:

Again, you are missing my point -- I was not asking any questions about not
giving hosts a parent.  I was specifically talking about problems with
Nagios and its idea of being the center of the universe when you have
multiple nagios servers.  I know quite well how to configure the status
map, parents, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer