"Site logon simulator" (Was: Newbie question about Nagios)

Igor Sergejeff igor.sergejev at creanord.com
Thu Jul 1 21:23:49 CEST 2004

Hello,

Thanks for reply. I actually need to log into the website through login
form.
I tried to do this:
./check_http -u=/login/CheckAllLogins.asp -P="company=nnn&username=demo&pass
word=demo" --string="succesful" www.somecompany.com
but it said to me "HTTP WARNING: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request".
Where I am wrong, or this error related to specific web page ?

I'm not strong in http, but it seems that my login page source look like:

form NAME="loginform" METHOD="POST" ACTION="CheckAllLogins.asp"
onSubmit="ToCheckLogin();">
<input TYPE="hidden" NAME="isie" VALUE>
<input TYPE="hidden" Name="company">
<input TYPE="hidden" Name="userName">
<input TYPE="hidden" Name="password">
</form>

Another login page with automated demo logon looks like:

<form method="_"
action="http://somecompany.com/login/CheckAllLogins.asp?isie=true"
target="_blank">
                <input type="hidden" name="company" value="nnn">
                <input type="hidden" name="username" value="demo">
                <input type="hidden" name="password" value="demo">

Any ideas will welcome.
Regards,