[Fwd: please ltake alook at this contents]

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Sat Nov 20 14:09:42 CET 2004

I have begun to receive an almost alarming rate of personal emails from
nagios users with problems. I would like to state once and for all that
I don't answer them. If you have any problems with Nagios or questions
about it you should direct your emails to
nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net, where someone who knows the answer
will hopefully answer your email. It might even be me.

Those of you who are looking for a consultant can email me off-list, but
then please state clearly that it is indeed a consultant you're looking
for. My hourly rate is $160, and I don't work without a signed contract
in my hand.

Cheers.