Nagios viewport scripting

Richard Luys richard.luys at vanderlet.nl
Thu Sep 9 13:13:50 CEST 2004

For whom is interested:

Here is our solution to the problem of letting people have insight in the
monitoring status without actually connecting to the Nagios-host.

It's quick-and-dirty (so is the 'written on the fly' documentation) but
hopefully it is usefull to someone or at least gives them some great
ideas...

Of course comments, ideas, suggestions are always welcome :-)

See attached textfile for the scripts and some extra information (it's not
great documentation yet, I know. Everyone with a basic knowledge of
scripting should be able to understand what i've done).

If somebody has a problem with the attachment, contact me and I will put
the full text in the body...

Richard

R. Luys
Vanderlet BV