AW: Cascading Services/Service hierarchy

Mohr James james.mohr at elaxy.com
Tue Sep 28 10:11:06 CEST 2004

Hi Rob!

Unfortunately, that is exactly what we need to do. Although we (currently) generate the reporting ourselves using Crystal Reports, it doesn't do much good if the data isn't available. ;-) However, there have been a lot of good tips and it seems that there is a way to get what we need. Thanks!

Regards,

Jim Mohr