No image in my Histogram, Trends, Statusmap pages

Ryan Pagquil rpagquil at philonline.com
Fri Apr 1 03:03:31 CEST 2005

Hi again everybody,

    I still have my problem with my histogram, trends and statusmap
pages. I still can't see any images from it when I access it. I inspect
the Apache error log and it says:

[Fri Apr 01 08:51:39 2005] [error] [client 10.0.1.14]
/srcs/nagios2beta/sbin/statusmap.cgi: relocation error:
/srcs/nagios2beta/sbin/statusmap.cgi: undefined symbol: gdImagePng,
referer: http://10.0.1.144/nagios/cgi-bin/statusmap.cgi?host=all

What is the cause of this error?

Thanks in advance,

--