Event handler won't execute!(event_handler_enable no) when set to yes, still in effect?

jay alvarez nagi0sb0y at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 09:14:03 CEST 2005

 Hi,
   I created some event handler script and restart
 nagios again but the script won't work. The web gui
 still says that the event handler for that
 particular
 service is disabled(marked red). How come? I made
 sure
 it is enabled in nagios.cfg and also in services.cfg
 for that particular service. Even if there's
 something
 wrong with my scripts, the web should have at least
say that the event handler for that particular service
 is
 enabled. How come? Any idea?

 Thanks.