Fruity 1.0 beta 1 is now available!

Taylor Dondich tdondich at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 00:45:25 CEST 2005

Fruity 1.0 Beta 1 Released!

http://fruity.sf.net

Fruity 1.0 Beta is now released. Now is the time to try out the new
Fruity program to ease the configuration tasks of your Nagios
installation. Included is the new template system (which allows you to
do a lot more than normal Nagios templates), escalations, and
dependencies. Also a lot more error checking and some additional
addons. Please note, Fruity is now covered under GPLv2. View LICENSE
in the release for more information.

Requirements:

	Web Server
	PHP 5.x	(5 Is now used, for object orientated support)
		- PHP MySQL Extension
		- PHP Session Extension
	MySQL Database Engine
		- Tested on MySQL 4.1, should work on 3.x as well.
	ADOdb PHP Database Abstraction Layer
		- The adodb folder must be in your PHP's include_path.
		- http://adodb.sf.net
	PEAR's HTML_TreeMenu package
		- This must also be installed in your PHP's include_path.
		- See PHP Pear's Site for more info (http://pear.php.net)

Downloading:
Download the latest release at our Sourceforge Files section.

Bug Tracking:
To submit bug reports, please use our Sourceforge bug tracker.

Support:
Use either our Mailing List or our Discussion Forum to discuss
problems or implementation issues.

Fruity is developed by Taylor Dondich at Groundwork Open Source Solutions.