Multiple host parents / dependencies

Daniel Wüthrich d.wuethrich.h at gmx.net
Fri Mar 11 14:20:47 CET 2005

Hi

This does not work in our enviroment because we are using vlan. All
switches have a management interface and therefore each switch has another
switch as parent => Layer 2 network Layout (all switches are checked in
this management network. Therefore a dependency "switch -> host" is not
possible.

I tried to make a hostdependency for the layer 3 (router) dependency but
it doesn't seem to work as I expect.

Daniel