Nagios behaviour problem

Ringer, Torleiv tringer at mpr.org
Wed Mar 30 00:39:59 CEST 2005

Usually this means you have a 'die' or something htat executes because
of a permissions problem or something that your script is not expecting
to occur when run by the nagios user.

Try running it as the nagios user and you may get better feedback. I
have also implemented debug-switched output in check-commands to find
out what was wrong.

Torleiv Ringer
Broadcast Systems Analyst
Minnesota Public Radio