Web Config Interface/mysql

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Sun May 15 21:29:31 CEST 2005

EXT-Fuentes, James P wrote:
> Fedora Core 2.6.9-1.667 i386 GNU/Linux, Nagios 2.0b2, Nagios 2.x Web
> Config

There is no Nagios 2.x Web Config. There's Fruity, Nawui, nagmin and
some other tools, but none that's official.

> Trying to integrate web config interface w/ mysql. Every link I click
> on results in the following in Apache error_log:
>
> "Undefined variable:  contactgroup_name in
> /var/www/html/nagiosweb/contactgrouplist.php"

I bet there's a "Notice: " before that as well. You can turn it off by
putting 'error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE' in your php.ini-file.
(Notice-messages are considered to be debug information, so you won't
need it on a production system).

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se
Lead Developer