check_netapp nagios plugin howto

Ayotunde Itayemi aitayemi at vmobile-nigeria.com
Fri Nov 4 21:08:43 CET 2005

Good day All,

I am having some problems with the  check_netapp plugin.

I am not so sure how to use it (it works fine from the command line but

Haven't got the entries in my config file right!)

In a service section, I have:

check_command check_netapp!check_netapp1               (where netapp1 is
an instance in my nrpe.cfg file)

in nrpe.cfg:

command[check_netapp1]=/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_netapp.pl
17.172.50.50

(where 17.172.50.50 is a sample netapp filer's IP address)

in my checkmycommands.cfg file:

define command{

        command_name    check_netapp

        command_line    /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_netapp.pl $ARG2$

        }

Please help me out with the config. Thanks.

Ayotunde Itayemi | Business Systems | IS-SYSTEMS | IS Group |
08022225919 | Vmobile Nigeria | http://itayemi.tripod.com/
<http://itayemi.tripod.com/>
"The only people to get even with are those who have helped you."
"Men ought to throw caution to the winds, and catch it on the
rebound..."