No notifications in "nagios.log" ,

John Joseph jjk_saji at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 07:39:08 CEST 2005

Hi
    Thanks to all the members who had given we advice
, I also got  help from
http://meulie.net/forum_viewtopic.php?21.3339
        I had to enable notification , which I did
from nagios interface  [ Previously I was  trying out
with oreon ]  and I do not know what was the reason
for  not working that time
       please check the link
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/xodtemplate.html#retention_notes
              Thanks