snmp - mibs

Richard Gliebe richard.gliebe at fhv.at
Fri Mar 10 12:16:34 CET 2006

Hi,

I have to monitor the toner capacity of our HPLaserJets via snmp.

The Mibs:

prtMarkerSuppliesMaxCapacity: 1.3.6.1.2.1.43.11.1.1.8.1.1
prtMarkerSuppliesLevel: 1.3.6.1.2.1.43.11.1.1.9.1.1

from http://www.oidview.com/mibs/0/Printer-MIB.html
works fine for most of our HPLaserJet, but for the

_HP LaserJet 5000 Series
_HP LaserJet 5100 Series
_Xerox Phaser 7300 DT
_HP LaserJet 5M

Printers

does someone know the right mibs for these printers ?

thanks in advance
Richard

--
Richard Gliebe
Fachhochschule Vorarlberg GmbH / University for Applied Science