Re(2): check_http Error on receive

Robert Snyder rns3 at psu.edu
Wed May 31 21:01:27 CEST 2006

Dan,

I just ran it from my box and the call worked. I dropped the -v, since I
didn't want the whole page returning each time.

RobertG5:/opt/local/libexec/nagios rns3$ ./check_http -H
www.palomar.caltech.edu -p 8000
HTTP OK HTTP/1.0 200 OK - 2373 bytes in 0.288 seconds |time=0.288302s;;;
0.000000 size=2373B;;;0

What version of Nagios are you using?

On Wed, May 31, 2006, Dan Zieber wrote:

>./check_http -H www.palomar.caltech.edu -p 8000 -v