Net-SNMP and SNMP4Nagios

frank ratty at they.org
Wed Oct 25 19:42:30 CEST 2006

It seems that RedHat broke their Fedora HTTP servers with the recent
release of Fedora Core 6. My yum setup has been solid for a long time but
now I'm getting errors as well. Trying going to any URL other than / on
fedora.redhat.com (like http://fedora.redhat.com/download/) will get a 404
with a redirect to a page that says:

Fedora Core 6
We are working hard to bring fedora.redhat.com back up to its fully operational state.

Until then, please visit our BitTorrent tracker or list of mirrors if you are trying to download Fedora Core 6.

Fedora Infrastructre Team

For status updates and information on what systems are affected please visit fedora wiki

Fedora is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc.
The Fedora Project is maintained and driven by the community and sponsored by Red Hat, Inc.

-f