Nagios-users Digest, Vol 11, Issue 41

Navdeep Sidhu Navdeep.Sidhu at tatatel.co.in
Mon Apr 30 06:30:59 CEST 2007

Hi
Thanks Hugo for your reply.

I have already installed PNP for graphical output.

But my main objective is to capture bandwidth utilization.

Is there any way out to do this..???

Regards
Navdeep Singh Sidhu
+91-9216709251

Today's Topics:

   1. Email notifications (Valdinger, Stephen (DOV, MSX))
   2. Re: Email notifications (James E. Pratt)
   3. Re: Email notifications (Anthony Mendoza)
   4. Capture application wise bandwidth through Nagios (Navdeep Sidhu)
   5. Re: Capture application wise bandwidth through Nagios
      (Hugo van der Kooij)
   6. Re: Nagios Looking Glass - Authentication (Andy Shellam)
   7. Re: Plugin for HP Proliant Hardware Health Monitoring
      (Rainer Duffner)

Message: 4