check_http behaviour question.

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Tue Aug 14 16:06:36 CEST 2007

Nothing that I am aware of. If your http server is standards compliant
in pretty much the most basic sense then check_http should work with it.
I'd suggest making sure that the URL's and methods are the same between
wget and check_http; enable debug logging in your application to watch
the transaction more closely; use the -v option to check_http to watch
the transaction and see where it's failing and finally, use tcpdump if
you need deep level inspection of the transaction.

--
Marc