Sidebar disappearing in Firefox

Niall O Broin niall at makalumedia.com
Thu Jul 3 16:58:04 CEST 2008

On 3 Jul 2008, at 14:33, Tony Rice (trice) wrote:

> I've noticed the same thing over the last day or two as well.  It's
> odd
> because the Nagios frames aren't anything special and I've not noticed
> it happening on any other websites that use frames.  Have you tried
> disabling any add-ons in FireFox to see if that makes any difference.

No, I haven't because it happens rather rarely, and the fix is to
restart FF (which I don't like to do as I usually have a metric
shitload of open sites). Disabling an extension would require the same
restart cycle, and then the problem would be gone - but I'd have no
idea if the extension caused it or not.

Niall