SNMP/Windows disk usage

Melanie Pfefer melanie_pfefer at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 25 22:14:10 CET 2008

Sorry to keep this thread on.

I reproduced the problem: copy a large file to E:

nagios did send a warning message but on D: instead of
E: in the "additional info"
It sent another message when I deleted the file but it
indicated D: not E: again

Any idea where this "additional info" is defined?

thanks bunches

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
More Ways to Keep in Touch. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html