Anyone testing Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy?

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Mon Dec 14 20:34:18 CET 2009

Hey James,

   Thanks for the article...  I'll pass that along to the Windows
guys and have them read it over.

   However, problem or not, I'd still like to monitor the creation
of shadow copies...  So even if this would fix their problem, the
original question stands - how to monitor shadow copies.  :)

Thanks much!

Benny