Nagios 3.2 awareness latency?

Ciro Iriarte cyruspy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 16:03:48 CET 2009

Hi, i'm having a weird issue with nagios 3.2. Sometimes it takes up to
an hour to make it aware of a server being up again after maintenance
or a hardware issue. Our checks are scheduled to run every 1 minute or
5 minutes at most. Even if you force the check it's not done!

We have around 300 hosts and 1800 services and the nagios server
resources are fine (near 800MB free RAM and 90% idle CPU). Any ideas?

Regards,
CI.-