********* Nagios notifications not working ******

Banyan He banyan at rootong.com
Wed Sep 9 08:24:21 CEST 2009

Sounds like nagios is good. Now you need to check local mail service. Make
sure it knows where the mails go. Sendmal be default, maybe postfix you
installed instead of sendmail.

Regards,

--
Banyan He
Network & System Security Infrastructure
Mail: banyan at rootong.com
Blog: http://www.rootong.com/blog
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/banyanhe
Website: http://www.rootong.com