What the best way to monitor Windows?

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Thu Aug 4 14:01:18 CEST 2011

I use Nsclient++ and check_mk_agent, coupled with pnp4nagios

http://mathias-kettner.de/checkmk.html

Getting check_mk to work the way you want takes a bit of effort, but once you're used to it there's no turning back.

Cheers,

Phil
--
Phil Randal | Infrastructure Engineer
NHS Herefordshire & Herefordshire Council  | Deputy Chief Executive's Office | I.C.T. Services Division