Need some help with generating a graph

Janne H jannehson51 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 14:17:27 CEST 2011

Hello.
I'm trying to generate a graph (with nagiosgrapher) for a check that is run by nrpe.

/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_nrpe -H some.server.com  -c check_apachestatus

The result is
OK - 2 current apache requests | 'apache requests'=2;5;10

so far, it's fine, but how can I produce a graph this?
I need a config file for this, but I need some help on what that file should look like.

I think I need a line:

       graph_log_regex          - (\d+) current apache

but then the rest is a mystery to me.
Anybody with a working example?