Nagios Report Info - UP Reasons - Confused

FTL Nagios ftlnagios at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:36:35 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Could somebody please explain the Nagios report outputs to me?

It's the UP time one that I don't understand:

For eg - taken from 1 of my servers this week

State

Type / Reason

Time

% Total Time

% Known Time

UP

Unscheduled

6d 22h 0m 4s

100.000%

100.000%

Scheduled

0d 1h 59m 56s

1.190%

1.190%

Total

7d 0h 0m 0s

100.000%

100.000%

What is "Unscheduled" uptime?

Surely the 6d 22h.. is scheduled uptime??? Its Up and Nagios knows its up?

And on the flip side of it, what is the 1h 59m etc that is classed as
"scheduled" uptime?

Probably being really stupid here!

Thanks