[Fwd: Nagios 2b3 Error]

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Fri Apr 22 07:07:15 CEST 2005

Austin, the correct forum would have been the nagios-users mailinglist
as this is not a bug but a user error. See below for details.

Karl DeBisschop wrote:

> [...]

Notice the 2.x ChangeLog which states that some macros have changed, and
notice the macro documentation which no longer mentions $OUTPUT$ but
rather splits it into $HOSTOUTPUT$ and $SERVICEOUTPUT$ so as to make
output from hostvchecks available in service notifications as well.

> To verify I was setting the system up correctly, I installed nagios1.3 and
> everything worked.

Naturally, because the macro you're using is correct for the 1.x series
of Nagios.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se
Lead Developer