[Patch] Nagios 3.0.3: extinfo.cgi to show hosts custom vars and parents

Sven Nierlein sven at consol.de
Wed Sep 24 15:40:32 CEST 2008

Hi Marcus,

the idea is nice, but i think this should be made optional. Maybe
someone else is also storing sensitive information as
custom host macro. For example SNMP communities. And i dont want to show
them to all nagios users.

Maybe this can be switched off via nagios.cfg, or only included if the
person is a contact for the host (not just for
a service on this host).

Regards,
 Sven

Sven Nierlein             Sven.Nierlein at consol.de
ConSol* GmbH              http://www.consol.de
Franziskanerstrasse 38    Tel.:089/45841-439
81669 Muenchen            Fax.:089/45841-115