Nagios config verify failing with "garbage" characters in output

Sven-Göran Bergh sgb at systemasis.com
Mon May 23 18:58:32 CEST 2011

Hi,

I recognize the behaviour and it could be the same problem I had.
Try the latest GIT/SVN (whatever) or look at the patch below and
apply it to the clean 3.2.3 version.

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=26565601

Unfortnately, I do not have commit ID for it.
Hope this will solve your problem.

Brgds
/Sven

Sven-Göran Bergh, Systemasis AB