Where can I find check_cluster (with db suppor t)

Pettersson, Magnus magnus.pettersson at eds.com
Fri Nov 22 08:45:02 CET 2002

Thank you all for your feedback.

The old check_cluster is indeed available in the contrib dir in the cvs ( I
now, I should have checked).

The next problem is that I am using a mysql db for servicestatus data, and
thus do not have the status.log that is required by the check_cluster
plugin.

I do not want to drop my mysql support, so I am wondering if anyone has any
solution for getting check cluster to work in a DB environment?

regards
/magnus

--
Mike McClure, CCIE # 5125, CISSP # 30232
PNE Services, Inc. -  http://www.pneservices.com
mmcclure at pneservices.com
mobile: 913-636-5590